182230- Chippewa- Including the city of Chippewa Falls 305 AM CST Mon Feb 18 2019
Today Mostly sunny. Highs around 19. North winds around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows around 2 below. West winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs around 19. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Tuesday night Not as cold. Mostly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of snow after midnight. Near steady temperature around 11. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Snow. Snow accumulation of 4 to 5 inches. Highs in the upper 20s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wednesday night Snow likely in the evening. Snow accumulation less than 1 inch. Total snow accumulation 4 to 6 inches. Lows around 16. Chance of snow 70 percent. Thursday and thursday night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. Lows around 10. Friday Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs near 30. Friday night Not as cold. Snow likely in the evening, then a chance of snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 20s. Chance of snow 60 percent. Saturday Cloudy. A slight chance of snow in the morning, then a chance of snow, possibly mixed with rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Saturday night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.
Central Plains and into the Midwest will see snow in northern areas. Mixed precip near East Coast. The southeast will see rain. Rain and snow in the far west will diminish over the weekend. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:46PM Fri Feb 15, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.